Saturday, October 29, 2011

To-Do List

These are things I want to do this week.  The aspirations are high!

Make this bag.
 

Get my husband to hang this purse/bag/coat rack so I can clean this messy counter.

Run a 12:27 average mile for my (5.1 mile) portion of the marathon relay tomorrow.   Yeah, that's kinda slow, but my training hasn't been going quite as well as I had hoped.


Organize/clean my crap craft room.  I bought a bunch of clear drawer organizer stackable drawers today.

Make my husband's halloween costume out of this.

Finish crocheting scarves for the GA Winter Special Olympics.

Do some cool crafts with these worn-out T-shirts.  Like this, and this.

AND...
menu plan, and
grocery shop, and
exercise, and
clean my house, and
................. (yeah, the list never ends!!)

But it'll be fun!  I'll update next week (or month) with what I've done with all of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment