Saturday, August 20, 2011

Bubbles!

We had some fun playing with bubbles the other night.  Usually after dinner, P has "daddy time", and I use the time to clean up the kitchen from dinner, and do random stuff.  But the other night I headed out with them for a little while.
Love this girl!!



I had made a big bubble blower as a craft at the end of the MOPS year last year, and completely forgot about it.  We decided to give it a try.  We got a few HUGE bubbles out of it!  (Sadly, most of them popped before coming off the wand.)

She likes to "wun" after the bubbles.  (Please forgive the redneck outfit...her shorts got soiled, and we were too lazy to go upstairs for another pair so close to bedtime.)
I love this picture!  My husband can do cool stuff when behind the camera...I just use the "auto" setting.


Bubbles are so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment